Monday 7 October 2013

Fiji

Another all time new one thanks to the Scorpion SA680 antenna, 3D2RA/P on the Pacific Island of Fiji, he wasn't too strong with me at the time and there were plenty of people calling, and to be honest I didn't expect to be heard, but thought I'll never know for sure unless I try, anyway I did, and now it's in the log, two Pacific Islands I've never worked previously Samoa and Fiji are added to my DX list so far this year, with my total around 222DXCC, I say around, because they are a couple I haven't finished moving to my log yet from last year.

I also worked a few Californians yesterday on 15m, the California QSO party was in full swing so I saw the opportunity of adding a few counties worked, in fact I don't recall a time I worked so many Californian stations in one session, I think I might try and work all counties during next year's QSO party.

A couple of other good contacts yesterday was New Zealand whilst driving home from work on 40m, I also managed Mayotte, Angola, Trinidad & Tobago, and Hawaii, here's the summary:

40m
9Y2LAS
ZM4G
DL/G8OFQ

20m
D2SG
3D2RA/P
TO2TT

15m
NM6G
KW8L
KE6ZSN
WH7Z
K6Q
W6YX
N6OJ
KG4N
W0HJW/6
W6PZ
N6NF
N6N
N6O
WA6FGV
CY0P
PY3UK
W6AFA
K6ME
W6T
K6T
W6UE
NN3V/6
W6ML
WB6HYH
K6Z
PT7VB

No comments:

Post a Comment